Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cute or ugly?

Click on the link!
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncateg.
Answers:
Awwww, how adorable with those big dark eyes. I always wanted one of those but I could never keep one supplied with all the fresh fruit it would need. It is definitely cute.
Scary.
Aw thats Awesome
Neither, Pitifully discusting!
Looks kinda scary to me. :/
Ack! What is that. THING!!?
weeell
.ugly in very cute way!
..i think
It's cute, but what is it?
Awwwww, the little bugger is CUTE! What is it?
yes..
that is very cute..
ugly as sin, but in a cute kinda way. What the hell is it? looks like a bat..
thats a face only its mother could love..what was it? thought a dog first off then had my doubts.
it is cute but in a strange kind way. its his hairy coat that sorta makes u think
I want to cuddle it!
Very cute. (I never claimed to have conventional sensibilities, LOL)
its a bat. and yes its soooooooo CUTE!!.
aww
it looked both scarey and cute and ugly all at the same time
Holy Crap that this is ugly!! it scared me when i first looked at it, but if you think it's cute, thats all that matters
He is adorable! I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment