Sunday, August 2, 2009

Could I take my trantula places with me?

If so, what would I put in my purse to keep her warm?
Answers:
It depends where you are going. If you are going on a plane all pets no matter how big, small or arachnid have to be declared.
If you are going in a car a small hot water bottle in a proper tarantula travel case would probably work.
I would not put it in your purse if you like it, cuz it might get squished.
i wouldn't put her in your purse. you can take her around with you, and some stores even sell carry cases for tarantulas. i wish i had one, but i'm so scared i'll kill it. plus we have a cat that loves to go after anything that moves. good luck with your pet.
its best not to move them around to much they are very sensitive and hate light. keep her warm with little water food and darkness. i own a few tarantulas all different species.

No comments:

Post a Comment