Sunday, August 2, 2009

could you please tell me about your pet(s)?

I am asking because I adore animals and love hearing about them.
Answers:
well right now we have two puppies. Our first is a german sheppard-rhodesian ridgeback mix. She's 10 mths old..a real sweet heart. we got her from the pound when she was just a few weeks old. Can you imagine someone actually dumped that little creature in a ditch?! Anyways, she's Meeka, our little darling girl. She wants to play ALL the time NON stop..And then we have Bronx. He's our little 8 mth old american bulldog boy. He's a big baby in a big dog's skin. He'll sit next to you and whine for ever if you dont give him a hug. Im serious. All in all, they're both great! :)
I have one dog named Alex and one kitten named Miley. I just got Miley 3 days ago. SHE IS SOOO TINY! She is one of the cutest kittens on this planet! She is half Siberian, and half tabby cat! I picked the name Miley because I am Miley Cyrus' #1 Fan!lol Let me tell you a little about Alex. He is about a year old, and we got him January of last year. He is the best dog in the world. His real name is Alexander the Great, but we just call him Alex for short.lol.He also has some beautiful colors. He is actually an Aussie Shepherd!
i wish i could, but their are a sleep right now.
in my family of animals i have 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 bunny, 1 guinea pig.
2 cats- one cat is called sven, he is all pure white and completely deaf so he only stays inside, very loving cat with a weird obsession with my daughters ballet tutu. my other cat is doris day, we got her our neighbours moved and left her. very sweet cat but gets scared easily (we think her previous owners treated her badly, a$$holes!)
my dog, lewis,he is mini foxy x, weighs 2.5kilos, is scruffy and looks like an old man, is so loving and beautiful you can't get enough hugs and kisses!
my bunny is called honey, we found him hiding behind a bush in my street, no one claimed him so we kept him. he is a dwarf rabbit, and he is very cute but likes to bite!
my guinea pig is sugar, we brought him to keep honey company. we got a big surprise when they started getting a bit too close(if you get what i mean, wink wink!) then they started to have lovers tiffs and there was a bit of domestic violence from honey, he ripped chunks of fur of sugar, so they had to be separated.
i love all my animals and their beautiful personalities and if i could i would have much more!
I love to talk about my adorable pets. First there's Justin, my 23 year old pony. I've had him since he was 5 and he is the sweetest little guy. He loves to give pony kisses and the fall is his favorite season. When the leaves fall and the wind blows he runs around bucking and neighing and acts like a little boy. Next there's Phoebe, the newest addition to our family. She is a 4 month old African Grey parrot. She loves everyone in her new flock family immensely. She is curious, talkative and playful and, she gives parrot kisses. The adventures are just beginning with her. We have many years to get to know her and learn about her (parrots can live 50 years +) and we are looking forward to every minute of it. I've had so many incredible pets in my life, all of them lived good long lives and I've cherished every friendship I've had with them. Pets, what an incredible gift!
I have a great cat. He is very playful and loves to show off for people. He'll lay upside down and then look at you until you notice him and tell him how cute he is. He loves to grab the wrapping paper from gifts and hide under it. Sometimes I can't find him because he curls up so small. Other times I just don't see him and when I call, he looks at me as if I was nuts. When I first got my cat (my son showed up with him at 3am in the morning) he was very nasty, spitting and hissing. Even the vet told me to get another cat. I found out the cat had been abused in his previous home. I told my vet about it and he recommended ignoring him. It worked! Apparently, cats can't stand to be ignored. He's now a very loving, friendly cat. My cat has made my life complete. It's nice to come home to a friendly feline when the kids are gone and there is no one in the house. He also is learning to ride in a stroller. I'm disabled and can't carry; him and a pet carrier. It is working really well. He's now 9 and the vet diagnosed him with kidney failure due to blood test results. Well, guess what? The numbers reversed. I got a detox for cats and found a substance online called Tripsy that claimed to reverse kidney failure. I started him on it right away. My vet was amazed.
I have a pug about 10 years old. I rescued her from a puppy farm. She had been kept in a cage all her life and used as a breeding dog. Her front legs had been broken and never reset. Her hindquarters are malformed because of a life in a cage. When I got her it was to be a foster dog. Well she bonded to me. She thinks I am everything. I am glad that I am able to offer her the gravy train for the rest of her life!
Got 2 ferrets, I love them, they are my babies. Chewy is the boy, Chica is the girl. They play, fight and get into everything. I want more, but my husband says no, I will talk him into it. They are soooooooo cute when they sleep in the sock drawer or take off with a roll of toilet paper.
I have a darling mare named Chika. She is obese but the funniest horse ever. She got a bucket outta the back of my truck when i wasnt looking and took the lid off and ate all of the treats.

I had a 12 year old golden retriver who recently died. I had him his whole life and i was just devistated. But you like animals you dont wanna hear about that im sorry.

a happy story about him is he used to play with the newborn calves cause he was huge and never seen a dog his size and the calves were his size so he thought they were other dogs. He started playing with him and then the cows attacked him cause they were really protective of their babies. but that didnt phase him he just went back and got attacked again. what a trooper eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment