Sunday, August 2, 2009

Could my pet rock, Peter, be a cross-dresser? I just saw him skipping across the lake wearing my bikini.?


Answers:
Naw.
I just caught him fooling around with my little Rocksann.
i love you for this question.
nice!
lol, your crazy
sounds like a cross-dresser to me . . try to be tolerant of diversity in pet rocks.
That would be soooo awsome 2 see =D
Hmmm. maybe Peter isn't Peter. Maybe Peter is a Petertte?
Must be a big pet rock.?
LMFAO
lol i though i was insane
I heard him saying HELP HELP I can't swim. say bye bye
He might have just wanted to see how it felt. Cross-curious.
sounds reasonable.
Too cute!

Maybe he just wanted to know what it was like to have boobs for a while. You might want to try a rock-psychiatrist though. . .
You sure that wasn't suicide? Doesn't sound like a return trip.
If he was wearing your bikini are you sure that's not your pet boulder
HAHAHAHAHA
Well I suppose he could. I have a pet rock. Her name is Pebbles. Maybe they could get together sometime.
.maybe you should get a life. Or have your head checked. Whatever drugs you are taking.stop..they are causing hallucinations.
be open towards it
We need more humorous people in this world. Thanks for the smile!
Flatgen-shoozen weiner uzen!
More likely he's stoned.
There comes a time in every rock's life.
if you don't buy peter a pair of swimming trunks of his own then don't get upset if he has to wear your bikini. lol
maybe it's his lookalike
Imposter!lol
Yes, he is. I heard he has been frequenting a chickboy club wearing your frocks too, sitting under a fluorescent light with your handbag and rolling his own cigs and being referred to as "Petra". Its worth keeping your eye on him, me thinks.
ROFL!!

Thanks! I needed a good laugh!!

=)
He's wants to run away and become a rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment