Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cruelty to animals?!?!?!?

i was watching this show and these crazy people set this Bull's Horns on fire! The poor Bull was yelping for the fire to be put out and i have seen all this cruelty to animals lately! its sooo mean!! i CANT BELIEVE THESE CRAZY PEOPLE DO THIS! its wrong! PLease respond if u feel the same way.
Answers:
I agree. So is that whole running with the bulls thing and bull fighting.

I know they are traditions, but they are still cruel.
This IS cruelty to animals.
it makes me cry when ppl are cruel to animals
especially this show on channel 5 where this womans gave her dogs cosmetic surgery
now that was cruel!
Yes, people in todays cruel world treat animals terribly! I feel bad for the poor things! :(
i know
i hate people that do that
i would love to set one of those dudes that your were talking about's ear on fire! that would show them!
eye for an eye is the bsest way i think. (except for children)
I saw that same show and I was super upset that they did such a thing they should have been persecuted! It's inhumane and heartless. I feel really bad for the bull he didn't deserve that kind of treatment.
There are probably some nimrod's out there defending it as art, like bull "fighting"

It's like the shtick Robin Williams used to say..When was the last time someone went deer hunting and found a deer in camo with an AK47 saying I'm ready for your a*s!
Just when I think that I have been on this Earth long enough to have heard all the freaky and cruel things, I hear another horrible thing. These people should have something of theirs set on fire and see how they like it. That poor Bull. I'm sick to my stomach now..
I wish that all those people who are cruel to animals should get a radish shoved up their anal holes. then light their hair on fire, then pull every single nail from their fingers, then drill a hole in every tooth, the peel skin off of their backs. now I feel better..
I cannot stand it when people are cruel to animals in any way, shape or form. The degenerates. How would they like to be treated the way that way?
you should email about this to the people who run the tv station!
People can be the sickest things in the world!
And you are right about alot of cruelty lately. I do reuse work, and the amount of cases are on the rise!
I have a rescue pup that I kept that was put in a barn with two litter mates in the middle of nowhere, no food no water, no momma to take care of him,
a farmer happened to have problems with his tractor and heard the poor babies crying.
One was was already dead, another had its tail bite off by god knows what and the other was OK. But all where starving dehydrated and covered with wood ticks.
If they didn't want the puts I cant understand why they didn't drop them where someone would find them.
That's just one of the recent horror stories!
I really don't think these people are crazy, I think they have no feelings, no heart and just don't care about anything.
crazy can be fixed, I don't think heartless people can be fixed at all.
Human beings are so stupid. They laugh when something or someone else is in pain and they are just glad that it's not them.
Why?
that is so wrong i heard a dog got lit on fire and surrvived if i were the dog i would've wanted to die
Poor thing!!
Cries on paper.I hate seeing that.i live next door to a cow and bull
Ranch,And well I see cows pulling carts and only eating one bale
of hay a day.Now thats crue!I feel so sorry for cows.
There should be like a animal cop department every 10,000 miles diameter. And alot of the animal cruilty may be reduced. It's just so sad. Homeless dogs etc.
people are so mean to animals
it makes me feel bad to be a person
I think those people should have their ears light on fire. I can' t believe some people are so ignorant towards animals.
I work at a rescue, and have practically turned away from people. People think that eating meat is innocent. Look at Viva!'s website. Meat is murder and that is the only way of putting it. There is cruelty everywhere and it needs to stop. Animals are abused because they can be. The law does not say how often guinea-pigs need to be cleaned out, but can you imagine if you didn't cleam them out for 4 months? That is neglect, and it all needs to be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment