Sunday, August 2, 2009

Did anyone have a family pet that liked to stare while they had sex?

My cat used to really creep me out. She even got into the act by nibbling on my husband's toes.
Answers:
I've 8 cats and dog so yes, I'm quite familiar with 'The Watchers'. At first it was a little freaky but eventually you simply stop noticing.right up to the point when a cat jumps up and disrupts the action! Then it's time to close the door, get off the dining room table or simply get up off the floor (hey, I like a little variety) The dogs nose can certainly cause coitus interuptus as well, nothing like a cold, wet and snuffling nose crammed up your backside at an inopportune moment. Maybe it's due to them all being fixed and thus jealous of what they're missing though most likely it's simple curiosity or just politely waiting for there turn to play with their owners. Either way it's just a fact of having pets and an active sex life so enjoy.but separately as some things are just not to be shared.
Why is this in the Pets catagory? And NO!
its obvious why its in the pets catagory you dumb

anyway nah that never happened to me maybe ur cat just likes 3somes lol
lol, i know what u mean, pets can be like that sometimes, but i have a dog and when ever i am getting dressed she always looks away, like its a bad thing i am getting dressed in front of her and she gives me an odd look
it could be the scent of the act,,
No, not that i no of lol
NO DO YOU
My cat gets in the bed with us.
lol my cat does that too!
My ex-boyfriend's dog used to watch us!
i thinks it more because your moving around and animals are nosy my cat gets on the bed with us and my rottweiler stares its funny but i pay it no mind neither does my cat i think my dog pays more attention though
yeah i got a dog that starts crying and licking himself, (he realy gets fustrated) and before now hes jumped on the bed and tried to join in, but i think hes had enough of beeing told off now so he just whines. its a shame realy coz he's neva had any and us humans get it all the time, poor dogs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment