Friday, May 8, 2009

Can you give me suggestions on what to name my possible now horse?

I MIGHT be getting a horse in the next couple days. We have her picked out, but we're not sure if we're getting her. She has a name, but she's only had it for a few months, so I could change it. Right now her name is Waffles. A possible name that I thought of that is similar was Willow. I'm looking for either a short name, or a long fancy name with maybe like a nickname. Know what I mean? Here are some of her big points that will give you ideas: It's a female (oviously), she's about 20, she is a bay (dark brown hair and black mane and tail), she has a diamond on her forehead, she has a couple white spots on her back, and she has 3 white feet and one black one. That's all I can think of. Thanks!
Answers:
how about cappuchino cream
"horse *"
Willow is a good name. Or Diamond, Beauty, Lady, etc. Something simple, but nice. Good Luck!! :)
Why don't you wanna stick with the name she has? Otherwise you might be confusing the horse. Waffles is a cute name, I would just keep it like that.
My aunt had a horse that sounds remarably like yours. Her name was Midsummer Night's Dream, and we called her Summer for short.
on this show i watch has a horse that looks excatly what ur horse sounds like.her name was colvolt.here r some other names, colvolt, snowball, camanchi, and other names that i cant remember..! hope this helps!!
I love the name Willow, but here are some other options.

Whisper
Whinny
Sadie
Chella
Fawna
Meadow
Whitney
Winter

Good Luck!
How about Majesty?
My mare's name is chika, its a cute name. i went through a lot of trouble naming her too.
Call her Sadie or Abbie.
Your horse is an adult-you shouldn't change her name now-but if you do-it should "sound" like the one she has. I mean, it should have the same number of syllables and stress the same syllable as her original name. Like Wilma could become Mocha or Jazz could become Maz or Taz. Understand? So you could try Raffles, Baffles, Tassels. Good luck.
STARR is a nice name and if u want a whole name STARLITE
wut about honey, sasha, toby, taco, tash
If she's registered or papered, look at the history of names in her/his lineage. Usually horses carry part of either the sire or dame's name (That's horse talk for mom and dad!). Our last horse was named after his sire, Cutty Sark and his name was Cutty Sark Over.
gem(ma)
Artex. u know like the horse from neverending story if u've seen that movie. the horse was white and very beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment