Friday, May 8, 2009

Can you give a guinea pig a bath?


Answers:
Yes, I have done it. Here is a wonderful site with a step by step bath giving guide .http://jackiesguineapiggies.com/bathingy.
yes iv'e had ginnies all my life , test the temp with your elboy first
No need to.change their bedding often..they are very clean animals. Good luck
Yes! My little siblings have guinea pigs and they have bathed them before and used a hair dryer to dry them. Just be gentle and make sure the water temp. is not too hot or too cold.
u can wet it with water but not with alot of water or its gonna dround so yea. I think no.
Sure! It can't hurt. I give my bunny a bath. Just make sure to use tear free soap like baby soap.
Yes, you can but i think you'll do it more often. But also check if the temp. of the water is good for the guinea pig.Have fun!
yes u can..just use gentle soap in warm water. they hate it but yes u can.
yes, i start with a pan of boiling water and then . oh, wait, that for cooking crabs.
Of course you can. I bath my piggers in the kitchen sink. Make sure the water isn't too hot! I also use a special small animal shampoo. The first time they might act as if they don't like it but after that they seem to love it.
In the summertime it's easier. In the winter you need to avoid drafts and use a not too hot hairdryer and comb to dry they're fur.
Bathtime is funtime.:o)
yep. ur supposed to bath them every 4 to 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment